Mornings are hectic for me as I have 2 sons to tend to; one 4 year old and a 4 month old baby. When I have 10 minutes to spare, I pull myself together as fast as I can. Today's makeup look is very natural and easy to do. Majority of my time is spent on prepping the skin as it is the canvas to my art work.
Here are the products used:
- Smashbox BB Cream: it primes, protects with SPF 35, controls oil
- 100% Pure Organic Rose Hydrosol: 100% Organic Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, certified organic
- 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Mascara in Blackberry: natural with black tea, berry and cocoa pigments
- Anastasia Beverly Hills That Glow Kit in Golden Bronze- Sultry warm bronze
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer- weightless with complete coverage
- Estée Lauder Pink Innocence lip gloss